Acrylic Kitchen Splashbacks
Most splashbacks work well with regular cleaning using a damp cloth and a soft cleaner. But some do need some extra care. Depending on the type of material that you use on your kitchen, the maintenance would be accordingly done. Different material will require different care. Here are a few tips to follow Acrylic Kitchen Splashbacks
How to care for other splashbacks?
Stainless Steel Splashbacks
- Stainless steel cleaners will do wonders to your stainless steel splashback.
- Remind yourself to remove splashes and spills as they happen. This will help in keeping your splashback looking good. It will also reduce the need for heavy cleaning which might take longer to do.
- Clean your glass kitchen splashbacks regularly with a gentle cleaner and damp cloth.
- To avoid streaking, always use a dry cloth after you are done with wet one.
- You should not use abrasive cloths or cleaning agents.
- Regular water checks are necessary and replace the splashbacks soon.
- Always keep the edges of your acrylic splashback properly sealed with a silicone sealant.
- Clean these tiles with a damp cloth and a household cleaner. Wipe it dry.
- If you are buying tiles, buy extra in case of some damage. This will ensure that you always have the exact color and style.
- You should try to remove splashes and spills as they happen. This will help reduce the risk of staining.
- Remember to check the warranty once you get the tiles.